Open House Today
#18 – 300 Six Mile Rd. Victoria/View Royal
$359,900 “Victoria’s Best Townhome Opportunity”
*Realtor’s Selling Commission: 3 & 1½ percent
Call Jim or Robin at 250 900-7311 or (cell) 250 920-6241
Victoria Real Estate: If you are looking for homes for sale within the Victoria Real Estate market, that is priced to sell, with style, location, and a home you’d be proud to own, then don’t miss this rare townhome opportunity. This well constructed, privately situated hillside town home, has exquisite views of Esquimalt Harbour and Bay, Cole Island, as well as the Olympic Mountains and the Esquimalt naval base. Imagine watching the sunrise over the bay from your bed in the morning. Or having dinner on the deck while taking in the superb views of the Olympic mountains, the Esquimalt Navel Base, small-sail races, or the colors of the sunrise and the sunsets.
This is truly an enjoyable home with a main floor bedroom or den, a spacious master bedroom providing plenty of room for that king size bed, an en suite 4 piece bath with a double entrance and a soaker tub, plus a second 4 piece bath on the main floor. It has a gas fireplace for those romantic nights, single garage and parking pad, 2 decks with great views, security wiring is installed, six appliances, central vacuum. With the breeze off the bay, you’ll stay cool even on the hottest summer days and warm in the winter.
Overlooking the bay and priced to sell, this real estate property is a superb opportunity for someone looking for that special home with an ideal location, at an affordable price in the Victoria Real Estate market. You don’t have to go all the way to Sooke, the far edges of Victoria, or take the risks of new construction, to get the home you’ve been looking for. Views, decks, fireplace, security, quality, location. It’s all here. #18-300 Six Mile Rd. You can’t go wrong.
For Sale by Owner. Eager to sell, retire, and move to Nova Scotia, this property is offered for sale below assessed value. Drive by, check out the location, and/or call, text, email or contact your realtor for a personal viewing. Come to our OPEN HOUSE on Saturday between 2:00 and 4:00—pick up an information sheet and browse through. You’ve nothing to lose and quite possibly, a super new home to gain.
Make Us An Offer. We are very interested in selling and would look forward to meeting you. Bring your realtor if you wish. Your purchasing agent’s commission will be covered.
LOCATION: Definitely a must to see. Located before the Colwood crawl, you can be in downtown Victoria in less than 15 minutes, or 5 minutes to West Shore. It is close to buses for downtown Victoria, UVIC, and West Shore. Just a walk down the hill and across the road to the historic Six Mile Pub — BC’s oldest pub. For biking or hiking, it’s only a few steps to the Galloping Goose Trail, or a 10 minute walk to Thetis Lake Regional Park and within walking distance of the Juan de Fuca Recreation Center and golf course. Close to schools, Victoria General Hospital and Highland Pacific Golf Course.
The Strata is self-managed, diligently administered and maintains a very healthy contingency fund while keeping a low monthly Strata fee of only $158/month, compared to $350/month or more for similar town home properties. A Depreciation Report is in preparation. There is also plenty of guest parking spaces for your visitors. Call now to inquire or arrange a convenient viewing time, or just have a drive by, or visit our:
Open House, Saturday 2:00 pm-4:00 pm.
#18 – 300 Six Mile Rd. Royal View Estates – 250-900-7311 250-920-6241
• 3 bedroom – Master bedroom with dressing area and en suite dual-entrance bathroom.
• Excellent views of Esquimalt Bay, Navy ships & Olympic Mountain from 2 decks.
• Main floor bedroom – sliding doors to deck — currently used as an office.
• Two 4 piece bathrooms – one with large soaker tub.
• Windows front and back on both levels. Lots of natural light.
• Gas fireplace
• Low strata fee of $158 per month – self managed — 35 units
• Excellent contingency fund, well maintained
• Two decks — one off Master Bdrm — one off livingroom & main flr. bedroom
• Single car garage
• Security wiring installed.
• Security lighting on garage as well as entrance.
• Coded keyless entry
• Six appliances (fridge, stove, washer, dryer, dish washer, microwave)
• Central vacuum
• Small pets welcome eg. 1 dog-1 cat
• Friendly, safe neighborhood with Neighborhood Watch
• Close to Galloping Goose trail, buses, Six Mile Pub.
• Walk to the Victoria General Hospital, Juan de Fuca Recreation Centre, Thetis Lake Park. • Short drive to major shopping and business centers and downtown, and no Colwood crawl • Cork and tumbled marble flooring on main floor
• Check out the Photo’s page
• Type: Two Level Townhome Main flr is lower level
• Floor Space: 1361 Sq Ft
• Age of Building: 1995
• Flooring: Cork, Tumbled Marble, Carpet
• Strata Fee: $158/Month (2013)
• Taxes: $2,021.54 Gross before your Home Owners Grant
PID 023-315-458, Strata Lot 18 Section 13 Esquimalt District Strata Plan VIS3885
Kitchen Main Flr. 8’0″ x 16’6″
Lvrm. – Dining Rm Main Flr. 11’8″ x 22’8″
Bdrm./Office Main Flr. 11’0″ x 11’2″
Bath 4 Pce. Main Flr. 5’0″ x 7’6″
Master Bdrm. + Dressing Area 2nd Flr. 10’10″ x 12’5″ plus 8’0″ x 10’0″
Bath 4 Pce. en suite entrance 2nd Flr. 8’0″ x 10’0″
Bdrm. 2nd Flr. 9’4″ x 10’5″